3/17/2006

MEWSINGS POSTINGS

Here's two recent posts I've made to the Chlotrudis Blog, which I really should be posting to more often: one on Almodovar's new film, the other on this year's IFFB.

By the way, my ballot for the 2006 Chlotrudis Awards, which is this Sunday:

Best Film: ME AND YOU AND EVERYONE WE KNOW
Best Director: Werner Herzog, GRIZZLY MAN
Best Actor: Philip Seymour Hoffman, CAPOTE
Best Actress: Nathalie Press, MY SUMMER OF LOVE
Best Supporting Actor: Brandon Ratcliff, ME AND YOU AND EVERYONE WE KNOW
Best Supporting Actress: Robin Wright Penn, NINE LIVES
Best Original Screenplay: ME AND YOU AND EVERYONE WE KNOW
Best Adapted Screenplay: MYSTERIOUS SKIN
Best Visual Design: 2046
Best Performance by an Ensemble Cast: THE SQUID AND THE WHALE
Best Documentary: DOUBLE DARE
Buried Treasure: TROPICAL MALADY

Also, I've been meaning to post a new mix and a music review (which I have yet to write!) here, and maybe I will before month's end.

Also also, LYMEJELLO celebrates St. Patrick's Day, not by drinking green beer, but by beatifically revelling in its own template colors.

Also also also, a Happy Evacuation Day to all the Suffolk County employees I know.