3/31/2004

March is going out like a lion in Boston... rain and cold and ick for the next three days. March came in like a lion, too, so that means we'll probably get 80 degree weather in another two weeks.

I've been writing for Splendid for a whole year now. Not sure if I'm going to last another year. I'm afraid this new job is going to leave me with limited time to write reviews. I have a feeling the next few months are going to be suffused with great changes. You could say the same for the last few, of course: lost job, found new job, went to Florida, have new boyfriend, blah blah blah. Believe me, it's not as boring as I'm making it sound. I'll post something substansial within the next few days about Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind, and other wondrous things I've seen and heard as of late.